Admission Process and Fees
Regarding fees from September 2022, the following will apply to those joining our EYFS class:
- A minimum commitment per week is 5 sessions. Morning sessions are classed as one session and full days are counted as two sessions.
- A morning session costs from £22.46 (including 3 hours of government funding entitlement). A morning session runs from 8:45am until 12:30pm.
- A full day costs from £39.10 (including 5 hours of government funding entitlement). A full day runs from 8:45am until 3:45pm (lunch is included when attending a full day within the fees)
- Both before school care (from 7:45am) and after school care (until 5:30pm) are included within the fees.
- Children are eligible for funding the term after their third birthday, this allows up to 15 hours per week free childcare entitlement.
You would be invoiced termly, so once we know what sessions you plan to attend, we will let you know the termly costs. Fees include tuition and after school care but exclude uniform, transport, school trips and any specialised tuition such as instrumental music lessons. Fees are payable in advance, due on the day term begins. Late payment of fees will attract an additional charge.
When a child is offered a place, parents are asked to confirm acceptance of this by returning the Acceptance of Place form together with the deposit fee of £250. This sum is held as general funds and is returned, less any sums due to the school, after the end of the final term in the school.
Parents wishing to remove a pupil from the school are required to give one full term's notice in writing or to pay fees for one whole term.
To contact our Admissions team, please click here.