We are looking to recruit a HR Administrator to work 30 hours per week all year round. The main purpose of the job is to provide efficient and effective HR and general administrative duties in accordance with the School's policies and procedures; ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and maintaining confidentiality and high professional standards at all times.
Please see below for the job description and application form:
If you have the relevant experience and skills please forward your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 12 noon on Friday 1st November 2019.
Interviews to take place week commencing Monday 4th November 2019.
Minibus Driver - Part Time
We are looking to recruit a well presented, enthusiastic and caring individual to join our professional, friendly team. You will be responsible for the safe transportation of children, to and from school. This will require a split am/pm shift, Monday to Friday during term time.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure prompt attendance to allow enough time to complete a pre use vehicle inspection.
- Comply with all motoring laws and follow the driver instructions provided by the transport manager.
- Familiarise yourself with the planned routes and maintain accurate records of the vehicles usage.
- Ensure that the minibus is kept clean and in good condition, at all times.
- Monitor the fuel and fluid levels, refuelling when required.
- Follow Company safeguarding policies/procedures and be courteous and polite at all times
- To remain flexible and complete any reasonable tasks as required to fulfil the role of a professional driver
- An enhanced DBS check will be carried out on the successful applicant and we will need to check that you hold;
- A current, clean and valid driving licence D1 unrestricted (online check required)
- A current DCPC qualification card
- A current digital drivers tachograph card
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10.00 /hour
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com
Thetford Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.